What we have done?
One of the prominent challenges is being a global leader and we always shed our sweat and toil to maintain the reputation we have created. We at Best Synthetic Lawns in Miami, work really hard for ensuring that the quality of our products is of the highest level. We have heavily invested in the modernization the plants at our end with the latest manufacturing of fibers, tufting, manufacturing and coating talents. As an outcome, this has also made us the leading companies in the industry that is vertically integrated, mastering every aspect of the process of production.
During the process of manufacturing, there are usually three parts to the construction of turf that include- Coating, tufting, Fibre Production. All three aspects are controlled by us with respect to the value chain. Nothing do we leave in the hands of the third party and neither is anything left to chances. This provides our clients a quality assurance level that is unmatchable.
Construction and Installation Process
With more than ten thousand fields that we have built across the world, there is really none next to us with an experience history like ours. There are key parts for converting the natural field turf into a synthetic one: having the base built along with an installation of turf. Although construction timetable for a facility of synthetic turf shall vary being dependent on all the requirements, site conditions, a surface size that is installed, contractor’s resources and most importantly the weather. There are a few basics of the project for the installation.
What we do
1- BUILDING THE BASE:
The base is not confined to serving as a platform for artificial turf but it is essential for the purpose of drainage as well. Field Turf offers all our clients the assistance in evaluating the current conditions of the field and also recommend the details of designs. While each project is well customized, here are four vital stages for building that perfect base and typical timeframes.
- Subgrade to Field Excavation (6 days)
- Install Perimeter Nailer/Concrete Curb (6 days)
- Install system of field underdrain and Geotextile (6 days)
- Install the base stone of free draining and the finish stone (6 days)
- Before the carpet of synthetic turf is laid, base is well inspected to check the regularity of surfaces.
2- TURF INSTALLATION:
- Offload the rolls of turf and have them placed along the perimeter (3 days)
- Synthetic turf rolls shall be delivered to that particular site by container lorry.
- Before the process of installation commences, synthetic turf shall be well checked for the height of piles, stitch ratio, and color.
Sewing the panels of turf (8 days)
- Synthetic turf rolls are usually rolled out along the pitch and width. They are so lined that one roll, overlaps with another, approximately by 50mm.
- Aside of this roll is then trimmed with the sharpest knife for ensuring one straight seam and next roll’s other side is usually cut with the help of steel straightedge. This allows leaving the cleaner joints. These rolls then get folded back along with laying of seaming tape that is 300mm wide.
- Two-part adhesive gets mixed using a paddle and one electric drill for ensuring material’s consistency.
- The adhesive is then later applied to seaming tape using the specialist glue which spreads the set machine at spread rate that is desired for ensuring that seaming tape’s complete width gets fully covered and there is no excess overspills of the material onto the base.
- This process gets continued until the entire area gets covered and pitch is completely green.
*The description is about glued seam, not sewn. Ask one of our representatives for more details.
Install Decorative and field markings (8 days)
- If the fields are to contain only permanent lines then respective areas shall be sheared and turf material that is newly colored shall be glued with the help of hot melt.
- The entire process starts by shearing (synonymous with shaving) shape of green field’s marking. Lastly, the fibers that are loose get vacuumed out.
- The adhesive then is applied to seaming tapes with special kind of glue spreading the set machine at a spread rate that is desired. This ensures that tape’s complete width gets covered and there are excess overspills of material over the turf.
- Colored lines that are new shall be unfolded carefully onto seaming tape and shall be weighted down with a single scaffold board until the adhesive has completely cured.
Infill Installation (5 days)
- Rubber and sand infill are placed in layers over pitch between fibers and turf. This is done with the use of a mechanical spreader that controls the desired rate of fill.
- Between layers, the pitch is brushed mechanically and then groomed further so that fibers trapping are avoided at all costs.
- Once when the operation of infill has been completed, infill’s depth gets checked with depth gauge over the complete pitch’s 10m grid.
- Remove construction entrance/clean up/demobilize/test field (3 days)